General Manager: Selim BAYBAŞ www.nurolteknoloji.com
Nurol Technologies Inc. is a %100 domestic and national defence industry company which was founded in 2008 in the area of powder metallurgy and producing advanced technical ceramic entirely with national resources in order to produce advanced ballistic ceramics to meet the needs of Turkey and the other countries and offer advanced ballistic armor solutions for personnel, for vehicle and for structures.
Our company which has invested more than one hundred million dollars since its foundation, produces ballistic ceramics produced in a limited number of countries such as Boron Carbide, Silicon Carbide, Alumina, Titanium Diboride and Tungsten Carbide and with its own technology and knowhow, Nurol Technologies is one of the major players in the world that transforms from raw material to final product under one roof.
Nurol Technologies Inc., offers its advanced ballistic armor solutions in its own modern production faciilities established in Ankara, with its own R&D centre capabiity, knowledge and experience of Turkish engineers, without using a foreign-sourced production license.Our company is operating in three factories all located in Ankara and have Facility Security, NATO Secret and National Secret clearances and17025 Ballistic Test Laboratory Accreditation.
Moreover, it is offering its own design hybrid ballistic solution alternatives by using self-produced ballistic composites for different threat levels Nurol Technologies Inc., which provides fast, reliable and cost effective solutions to its customers' demands with its powder metallurgy prescription developed by itself and exports to lots of many other countries in the world, .Our company produces protective vests and shields which are already in the inventory of all the Turkish security forces and military forces and they are tested in different geographical contions. In addition to ballistic armor systems for air, land and naval platforms, our company successfully operates in the area of building armoring, armored security cabinets, armoredvisor sets, armored container and trailer in structural armoring field.
In addition to defence products, Nurol Technologies Inc, is serving successfully for mining sector with its VSI rotor tips and other minning bits since for many years.In this contex, our company is increasing its market share in Turkey and in foreign countries of VSI rotor tips and minning bits for every year.
Some of our projects and applications;
- Nurol Technologies apply composite armor to the President‘s Residence in Çankaya/ Ankara,
- Meet the armoring needs of Turkish Republic Premiership,
- Meet the needs of ballistic protection personel vests sets for the Turkish Armed Forces’ Special Forces Personnels,
- A project carried out at the Undersecretary of Defense; Armoring the national battleship (MILGEM)
- STM- The General Command of Gendarmerie ballistic vests project
- Meet the needs of ballistics protective shields and shilelds sets of Directorate General of Police,
- Meet the needs of ballistics protective vests sets and ballistic plates of Directorate General of Police,
- Sikorsky helicopter pilot cabin floor armoring for the Turkish General Directorate of Security,
- Armoring of the General Command of Gendarmerie’s Armored Personnel Carriers,
- General Command of Gendarmerie’s sentry-box/cabinet armoring,
- Turkish National Police’s armored security boxes,
- Turkish Land Forces commander, ballistic plates&vests
- Turkish National Intelligence Agency, ballistic vests and shields,
- Republic of Turkey ,Turkish International Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA), Tunisia, under the project, to ensure the needs of security vehicles and materials,
- Nurol Technologies Inc. is also manufacturing advanced ballistic armors for the locomotive cabines and railway cars of thre Turkish Republic of National Railways,
- State of Libya, Ministry of Security ,ballistic under shirt project
- Pakistan, armoring the military vehicle carried out together with H.I.T goverment company.
- Czechia, balistic protection vest project.
- Saudi Arabia, ballistic vest project for Land forces,
- Italy, Larimart ballistic plate-vest project
- Civilian vehicles armoring,
- Nurol Technologies Inc. has designed and produced the “Thermal Vacuum Chamber” in order to perform “Thermal Balance “ and “Thermal Vacuum Cycling, Verification and Reliability ” tests in accordance with the contract signed between Nurol Technologies and TUSAŞ.
Nurol Technologies Inc. through its production capacity, flexible manufacturing ability, raw material options, product diversity and know-how is capable of satisfying different industries.
Some of References
- Turkish Republic Presidential Palace
- Turkish Republic Prime Ministry
- Turkish Republic Ministry of Interior
- Turksh Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Turkish General Staff
- Turkish Special Forces Commander
- Turkish Land Forces Commander
- Turkish Naval Forces
- Turkish Air Force Commander
- Turkish Gendarmerie Commander
- General Directorate of Security Presidency of National Intelligence Agency
- Republic of Turkey The National Railways
- Ministry of National Defence, Undersecretariat for Presidency of Defence Industries.
- Defense Technologies Engineering and Trading Co. (STM)
- Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc. (TAI)
- Aselsan Inc.
- Roketsan Inc.
- Petroleum Pipeline Corporation (BOTAŞ A.Ş.)
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Sultanate of Oman
- Italian Republic
- Azerbaijan Republic
- Republic of Tunisia
- French Republic
- Republic of Colombia
- New Zeland
- Republic of Finland
- State of Libya
- Iraqi Parliament
- Republic of Bulgaria
- Republic of Kosovo
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Republic of Poland
- Republic of India
- Federal Republic of Germany
- United States of America
- Kindom of Belgium
- Kingdom of Thailand
- State of Qatar
- Republic of Niger
- Federal Republic of Somalia
- Republic of Venezuala
- Republic of Ecuador
- Gabonese Republic
- Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Republic of Uzbekistan
- Russian Federation