General Manager: Serdar TEKEOĞLU www.bosfor.com.tr
45 years all together with the assurance of Nurol Holding…
Bosfor Tourism Inc. has initiated its operations in 1975 with Group ‘A' Travelling Agency Certificate No 762 issued by the Ministry of Tourism. In 1995, all shares were purchased and the company has been incorporated to Nurol Group of Companies.
Closely following the dynamic and developing world of tourism, we offer a superior service and quality to our customers at all times in a professional team spirit by the means of rapid adaptations.
Corporate and Individual Services
We meet your requirements for all domestic and international airline tickets of IATA Airlines, with Amadeus booking system online. We also sell online the domestic and international airline tickets of Pegasus, Atlas, Sun Express and Onur Airlines.
Accommodation and Transfer Services
We provide domestic and foreign hotel reservations for groups or individuals together with the airport/hotel transfers and guiding services.
- Visa Services
- Based on our reliability at the foreign consulates, our experienced personnel carries out the coordination of the visa procedures.
- Domestic and International Incentive Trips
- Domestic and Foreign Tours of Promotion
- Domestic & International Congress Organisations
- Term and Final Meetings
- Training Meetings
- Inaugural Meetings
- Short and long term leasings for vehicles-car fleets with or without drivers; yacht or private plane/helicopter leasing
- Opening Ceremonies
- Guiding Services
- Domestic and Foreign Tour Services
- Outdoor & Indoor activities
We also offer special organisations for foreign guests, hosting them in a unique environment of cultural, natural and historical beauties of Turkey. We provide qualified services according to the needs of the guests by preparing social programmes including special VIP welcome and hospitality, transportation, accommodation and guide services.
Bosfor Tourism Inc., since the day it was established, carries out its successful efforts in order to provide the most suitable alternative travel plans in accordance with the passengers’ requirements and the companies’ travel policies.