Nurol L.L.C., that extends the success and strength of the Nurol Group to the Gulf Countries, was established by Nurol Construction and Trading Company Co. Inc. and H.H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan in the United Arab Emirates in 2003. Nurol L.L.C. main office is located in Abu Dhabi Emirate whereas a branch also established in Dubai Emirate. It holds “A class” contracting license in infrastructure services, roads, tunnels, bridges, high-rise buildings and mass housing projects, steel structures, dams, and utility services to undertake construction activities in the United Arab Emirates. Although we have been operating in the U.A.E. since 2003, over this short period of time we have shown an exemplary record of growth and completed more than USD 1.0 Billion worth of projects, which are listed below, along with 9,500 work force and $40 Million machinery park in spite of regional and global crises followed by recession.
In Abu Dhabi,
- Causeway Bridge Connecting Abu Dhabi and Al Reem Islands,
- Khalidiya Palace Rotana Hotel and Residences Project, including one luxurious hotel block and three residential blocks, having construction area of 220,000m2 ,
- Construction of total 14 Causeway Bridges on Shams Abu Dhabi project at Reem Island for Sorouh Real Estate PJSC in four separate contracts consisting 4km long artificial water canal structure and public beach,
- Construction of Tunnels and Bridges at IP44 and Sea Palace Intersections on Al Salam Street,
- Al Shohub School having 15,000 m2 construction area.
In Dubai below projects are completed,
- International City Package 12 Residences consisting 34 Residential Blocks having a total closed area of 185,000m2,
- International City Package 9 Residences consisting 29 Residential Blocks having a total closed area of 140,000m2,
- Construction of infrastructure works in Jumeirah Park consisting roads and utilities services on 400ha area.
- Construction of 856 Villas and Town Houses at Triangle Zone 1 – Jumeriah Village.
Additionally, with respect to the ongoing projects, we are currently proceeding with the construction of Bab Al Qasr Multipurpose Complex project in Abu Dhabi consisting twin high-rise towers and having total construction area of 165,000m2 that includes a five star hotel, office and residential units. Project is estimated to be completed in the first quarter of 2015.
Furthermore, Nurol has been undertaken three more contracts in Abu Dhabi in 2014. One of them is the project belongs to Tourism Development and Investment Company (TDIC) that includes the construction of 1.5 km. Service Tunnel for Louvre Museum in Saadiyat Island. The second project belongs to National Investment Company (NIC) which includes the construction of 67 high end luxury villas and 4 townhouses in Marina Island, Abu Dhabi having 120,000 m2 construction area. The third one is the construction of two residential low rise buildings under Rawdhat development. Projects are under progress as of September 2015.
NUROL LLC is still the symbol of pride of NUROL Group in the gulf region thanks to the successful past, extensive regional experience and qualified work force.