Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş (NMS) was founded in 1976, as a division of Nurol Holding, to construct turnkey industrial plants and perform large scale contracting, regarding steel construction and machinery production. With the establishment of SSM, NMS started to involve in the Defense Industry while working on its previous capabilities. NMS had carried out several important projects in an indoor area of 17.000 m2 on a land of 55.000 m2, with around 145 qualified and highlyexperienced personnel.
In NMS, design and production is carried out with helps of advance engineering software. Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Aided Manufacture (CAM), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems, high-tech machinery and testing substructure with advanced capabilities make it possible to serve high quality products to defence industry.
Today, with an experience of 20 years in Defense Industry, NMS manufactures EJDER 6x6, EJDER 4x4 Wheeled Armoured Vehicles, TOMA (The Riot Control Vehicle), EJDER TOMA, Mobile CBRN Lab, armoured/unarmoured shelters with CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear) protective systems, vehicle turrets, add-on armours, commander’s and gunner’s cupola.
Test for quality assurance and customer feedbacks are taken into great consideration while providing quality standards and customer satisfaction. NMS products are manufactured and delivered to various countries. Our customers are glad to ensure the product quality throughout its life-cycle, with helps of our maintenance services.
NMS has adopted providing customer expectations and sector requirements in the frame of legal procedures at maximum level by utilizing engineering and technological facilities in terms of all sort of products both she developed and manufactured, as Quality Policy. NMS, enhances her activities on global market, through with her present and emerging products, and adds value to inventories of Turkish Armed Forces and Turkish National Police for superior homeland security.
Some of the indigenous design projects are as follows:
Some of the other military products are:
- EJDER 6x6 Wheeled Armoured Vehicle (Georgia)
- EJDER 4x4 Wheeled Armoured Vehicle
- RN-94 Wheeled Armoured Vehicle (TLF)
- IRSM (Aselsan)
- Mobile CBRN Laboratory (Indra/SSM)
- Armoured Money Transportation Vehicle (TCMB)
- TOMA)(Police organizations in Turkey and abroad)
- EJDER TOMA (SSM)
- Military shelters
- Zırhlı Furgon (Tüdemsaş)
- Fire Control System Carrier Platform (Aselsan)
- KBRN System Solutions
Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. has the following manufacturing facilities and capabilities;
- Add-on armour sets for military vehicles
- CBRN filters
- Military vehicle equipments and sub-systems
For manufacturing and resource planning; AXAPTA, for production, research and development studies; CATIA, AutoCAD, Solid Works, Surfcam, Smartteam software programs are in use.
- Experienced engineering staff for design, research and development (R&D).
- Necessary hardware and software infrastructure for R&D studies
- Various test and measuring equipment for design verifications.
- CNC machines with four and five axis machining centers
- Laser and plasma cutting machines
- Horizontal and vertical lathes
- Hydraulic and eccentric presses with different capacities (up to 2000 tons)
- 3D Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) and other measuring equipment
- Aluminum and armour steel welding lines (TIG, MWIG/MWAG)
- Various welding equipment
- Welding rotators
- Water filtered painting cabinets
- Assembly lines
- Non-destructive testing equipment (X-ray, ultrasonic inspection etc.)
- Universal machining machines
- Test track and pool.
- EJDER 4x4
- EJDER 6x6
- Riot Control Vehicle (TOMA),
- EJDER TOMA (Enhanced Mobility and Protection [STANAG 4569 Level-1]),
- Mobile CBRN Laboratory,
- Armoured Fourgon
- CBRN – Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear Air Filtration System,
- Armoured Money Transportation Vehicle,
- Various Military Trailers
- Shelter Systems
- Armoured Vehicle Subsystems
- 25 mm Dragar Turret
- Add on Armour Set
- Gunner's Cupola
- Commander's Cupola